This 2021-22 City Edition uniform brings together different details from past Rockets uniforms worn throughout important eras, such as elements of the championships seasons, Yao Ming being drafted, the 22-game win streak, and the strong 2017-2018 season.
The uniform reminds Rockets fans of the rich history of the franchise while pushing the team into the future.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Set-in neckline and armhole ribbing
- Heat-applied team name
- Stitched-down logos and jock tag
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- 100% POLYESTER
Need help with jersey sizing? See our sizing chart.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device