Kubb, sometimes called "Viking Chess," is an outdoor game often described as a combination of bowling and horseshoes. Popular in Europe, the object of the game is to knock the "King" over before the opposing team does. Teams must use wooden tossing dowels to successively knock over the opponents Kubbs. After all of the opposing team's Kubbs have been eliminated, the team can then attempt to knock down the King and win the game. Gaining popularity in the U.S., this challenging game requires concentration and strategy, yet is fun and engaging for players of all ages.
- 10 6" x 2.75" Kubb blocks, six 1.5" x 12" Kubb tossing dowels, one 12" x 3.5" king Kubb, and four corner pegs
- All pieces are construction from 100% kiln-dried hardwood
- Outdoor game combines bowling and horseshoes for hours of fun
- (10) 6" x 2.75" Kubb Blocks
- (6) 1.5" x 12" Kubb Tossing Dowels
- (1) 12" x 3.5" King Kubb ,
- (4) Corner Pegs
- (1) Carry Bag
Weight - 10 LBS
SPECIAL SHIPPING NOTICE: Manufacturer Direct Item. Please allow 1-2 week(s) for product to ship from time of order. We are unable to ship this item internationally or to PO Boxes.
Unavailable for Pick Up in Store
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device