Houston Rockets Seamus Golf Personalized Nickel Ballmarker
- Each Hand Forged® Circle Nickel Ball Mark is made in Portland, Oregon, USA by a second generation blacksmith who learned the trade
in his father’s shop.
- Designed by SEAMUS GOLF and inspired by a vintage niblick, the metal ball mark carries forward the same aesthetic of the hickory shafted antiques gamed by Tom Morris and the like.
- Each coin is heated to approximately 2200 degrees in a white-hot fire. The red hot metal is then shaped on an anvil like soft clay, using
only the most ancient tools of the craft: hammers, chisels, punches, and the the hand of the blacksmith.
- Each ball mark is then sanded, buffed, and tumbled on an individual basis, and the results are a completely different and unique ball mark for each golfer.
- Choose to add your own custom stamping for an even more personal ball mark.
- Customization stamping can include up to three characters
- Houston Rockets have the right to deny any obscene or vulgar personalized requests.